Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Especially For Bikers

Especially For Bikers

Luckyboy Studio Bracelet Locks
I’m one of those designers who does like other peoples work, no ego. Anything that looks and feels like someone put some thought into I’m rollin with. So I bought a very expensive bracelet from from the “special” one. I’m out on my bike, back country road, thinking about nothing and hit a little something in the road and I’m airborne. Fortunately Harley Fat Boy’s are forgiving, but off goes the bracelet at 50 miles an hour. So in my 35 years of biking, never a ounce of road rash, the bracelet takes the hit. So now my mind is thinking about the “clasp” even before I turn around to find what’s left of it. So at this point I’m sure someone will add insult to injury and run over it, a double kill. Long story short I did find it digging through the weeds. So after a bit of work on the bench I restored it and modified the lock best I could. So I called my partner in crime and said we need to make a lock for all our bracelets that we guarantee will never come off riding. So here it is, double locking clasp. Even if one side fails the other latch will ever let go.

Luckyboy Studio
guarantees for as long as you own your bracelet.
we will replace/repair the bracelet for free.
Our only condition: if one side should fail, you send it back.
Ride Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment